Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hugh Laurie Plays One On TV

I've really always liked Hugh Laurie. With Stephen Fry, Rowan Atkinson, or alone. In fact, "House" is probably the least interesting thing I've seen him in. I'm glad for his new US popularity, but it seems ironic that he gets it for playing an unlikeable character in one of the most formulaic medical shows ever with an American accent that I just can't get over.

Anyway, someone over on Fark.com posted this and I figured I'd test out a link to a YouTube video. Enjoy:

1 Comments:

At Fri Oct 13, 07:41:00 AM EDT, Blogger John said...

I've never actually seen this show and only recently realized it existed a month ago, but I am a big, big fan of his former partner's show in England, QI, which is sort of an intellectual roundtable verion of "Whose Line," except that description doesn't quite do it justice . . . for instance, last night while watching it, I learned that female kangaroos have three vaginas but only two wombs - who knew?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home